The Micro-insurance Acceleration Conference 2016 is scheduled to take place on the 13th -14th October 2016 at the Sarova Panafric Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya.
Key Benefits of Attending:
This Micro insurance Acceleration Program was created to inform the participants on all the latest developments of micro insurance in Africa and beyond. During these 2 days’ program one will be able to learn:
· The micro insurance client
· The most profitable micro insurance products for this market
· Delivery models for this specific market and product
· Role of technology in enabling easy distribution and ensuring higher client access
· Impact of micro insurance using microfinance and how to increase it
· Latest strategies to make distribution doable and marketing strategies
· Particularities of African micro insurance market
· The Regulatory Environment
Topics to be Covered:
· Introduction to Insurance and Micro insurance (includes Regulations)
· The Micro insurance Client
· Micro insurance Products
· Marketing, Communication and Financial Literacy
· Sales and Distribution (Partnerships)
· Client Relations Management and how to ensure client access (role of technology)
· Creating New Business Models and Partnerships to Increase Market Penetration
Who Should Attend?
Micro insurance consultants, Client managers, Micro insurance managers, Operations managers, Business Development managers, Strategic development managers, Life Portfolio managers, Policy makers, Regulators and also Stakeholders in the Agricultural industry, Insurers, Reinsurers, Microfinance Institutions, NGOs, Banks, International Organisations, Development Partners and Academics.