The Africa Investment Funds and Asset Management – West Africa Regional Forum is scheduled for the 27th & 28th of July 2016 in Accra, Ghana.
The Africa Investment Funds and Asset Management (AIFAM Forum) convenes regional capital owners (pensions, sovereign funds, insurers, central banks etc.), fund managers, and investment professionals from the continent to meet with institutional investors and other stakeholders who are interested in opportunities on the continent.
The meeting is an invitation-only session on developing viable financial products/structures that can increase the availability of capital to invest in the continent’s infrastructure, deepen capital markets innovation and mainstream investing alternative asset classes.
We are taking this events across targeted regions in Africa, this approach is design to gather all the important aspects around pension funds investment in each of the countries falling within a specific region and then in November we will gather in Ethiopia for the main event, where we are already inviting key stakeholders from across the globe to converge for two days and hold dialogues that will continue to pave way for economic development in Africa.
Some of our confirmed Speakers include:
- Dr Johnson P. Asiama, Deputy Governor – Bank of Ghana
- Kofi Anokye Owusu-Darko, Chief Executive Officer – National Pensions Regulatory Authority
- Waheed Qaiser, President – MaximLLP UK
- Langalakhe Dlamini, General Manager: Business Development & Finance –Swaziland National Provident Fund
- Busisa Jiya, Managing Director – Jiya Africa Asset Managers
- Alex Burn, Partner, Malczynski Burn Risk Management
- Xolisa Dlamini – Industry Expert (Independent Consultant)
- Dharmesh Dayal, Business Development Executive – Old Mutual Investment Group
‘We have been delighted to work with a wide range of partner organisations during the course of the past months in researching and developing this unique forum.
We value such collaborative partnerships greatly as providing the opportunity to share resources and ideas and to bring together a range of different perspectives to help produce this thought-leading forum.
We are looking forward to what should be the most interesting and informative gathering of policy-makers, investment funds, corporate and investment professionals in West Africa.’