The 6th Annual Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference 2016, is scheduled to be held in Nairobi Kenya on the 28th – 29th June 2016.
Come meet and network with industry leaders who encounter – and solve – the same challenges you face every day.
Learn how to gain a competitive advantage, benchmark your strategies, deliver a better customer experience, and so much more!
Topics at 6th Annual Africa Insurance & Reinsurance Conference 2016
· The Regional Macroeconomic Environment and Trends
· Assessing the Business Drivers for Insurance & Reinsurance Opportunities in Africa: Re-thinking Growth Strategies
· The Regulatory Environment-National Issues Likely to Impact Insurance Business
· Strengthening the Human Capital – Training & Development
· Distribution Strategies for Unleashing Growth across the Region
· Insurance and Financial Inclusion
· Framework – Cyber Risk Insurance
· Life Reinsurance – Areas of Growth and Opportunity
· The Landscape of Africa’s P&C Sector
· Capitalizing insurance / re-insurance companies – Investment Landscape
· Leverage the Opportunities in Technology for Growth and Maturity Key
· Development for commercial insurance products – What Industries – FMCGs, real estate, telecoms, and health
· Environmental liability & Weather Index Insurance
· Livestock and agri-business Insurance
· Pensions & Retirement Solutions