The Board and Management of Business Journal newspaper have the pleasure to formally announce
The 2nd Nigeria ICT Festival & Exhibition 2016.
The 2nd edition of the Festival is primed to build on the huge success of the 1st Nigeria ICT Festival & Exhibition held on Thursday, November 27, 2014 at Protea Hotel, Ikeja [Lagos, Nigeria].
Already, a host of corporate titans in the ICT space in Nigeria and abroad have made significant commitments to participate at the event.
The Festival is Proudly Powered by Business Journal Newspaper [www.businessjournalng.com].
ICT: Platform for Growth in a Depressed Economy
The 2nd Nigeria ICT Festival & Exhibition 2016 promises to be the single largest gathering of ICT and allied professionals, corporate organisations, consumers of ICT products/services and regulators under ONE PLATFORM to deliberate on the State of the Industry, generate Strategic Plan of Action for future growth in a depressed economy and offer operators a unique opportunity to showcase latest products and services to existing and prospective customers.
Objective of Festival
· Platform for Industry Evaluation & Projection
· To Generate Industry Plan of Action
· To Showcase Latest ICT Products & Services
· Opportunity for Professional Networking
Benefits to Participants & Sponsors
· Exhibition Space to Showcase Products & Services
· Branding of Event Venue
· Full-Page Colour Advert in Event Brochure
· Corporate Logo on Cover of Event Brochure
· Mention in All Festival Press Materials
· Corporate Logo in Festival Press Advert
Details of Festival & Exhibition
Date: To Be Announced
Venue: Sheraton Hotel, Ikeja [Lagos], Nigeria
Time: 10.00am Prompt
For enquiries on Participation & Sponsorship, pls call: +234-8023088874, +234-7058919138 or firstname.lastname@example.org.