The insurance industry is undergoing vast transformation and the need for digitalizing is fundamental to insurers as it drives deeper customer relationships and ultimately profitability. In the technology driven business environment where social, mobile, cloud, and big data rule, the traditional brick and mortar model is certainly being challenged
Amabhubesi’s Digital Future of Insurance Africa, themed “Driving innovative strategies: A game plan for 2016 and beyond uncovers the new technological advancements shaping the industry, new business models driving customer centric approaches, leading case studies exploring the opportunities and challenges amongst digital innovations.
- A strategy framework for digital transformation: Discuss how to apply digital thinking and associated technologies in an Africa set up
- How consumers, competitors and technologies are reshaping the industry
Compliance-Policies – Regulations
- Why leading insurers are shifting their focus from policies to customers
- How new partner strategies are helping insurers align with today’s digital business
Fraud Prevention and Cyber crime
- Deliberate on how best to improve Data protection and fraud prevention
The future of Digital Insurance
- Insurance Telematics: the future of insurance models?
- Digital Disruption in Insurance – Responding to Opportunity
LONDON MARKET GROUP, CLIENTELE LIFE, STANLIB, TOMTOM, VUM, BrandsEye, PWC, BCG, RAHEJA QBE, Masterdata, TransUnion, Digital Path, MiWay, HEPSTAR, TIA TECH, J2, SAP, THE BOSTON CONSULTING GROUP.
Big Data, Data Engineering/Analytics, Data Science. Business Analytics, Data Analytics, Customer Relationship Management, Customer Experience/Engagement Management.
Encouraged to Attend:
Heads of Operations, Heads of Technology, Actuaries and Predictive Analytics (applying predictive analytics to inform business decisions), Digital Marketing, Heads of Digital, HR Directors, CEOs, Managing Directors Visionary and Innovative Decision Makers.