We’re delighted to announce that 7 Ministers of Energy from across Africa and 14 Heads of Utilities are currently confirmed to speak at the 18th Annual Africa Energy Forum. Latest to confirm is H.E. Honourable Adama Toungara, Minister of Petroleum and Energy from Côte d’Ivoire.
This year’s AEF is set to bring 2,000 investors and decision-makers from Africa’s power sector to the Intercontinental O2 Hotel in London from 22-24 June, for a packed programme of industry sessions and seminars, networking functions and entertainment.
Over 170 speakers are confirmed to participate in the Forum, sharing their knowledge, presenting case studies and engaging in productive discussions. Below are some of the African Ministers & decision-makers you can expect to meet in under 8 weeks’ time:
• H.E. Honourable Adama Toungara, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, Côte d’Ivoire
• H.E. Honourable Motuma Mekassa, Minister of Water, Irrigation and Electricity, Ethiopia
• H.E. Honourable John Abdulai Jinapor, Acting Minister of Power, Republic of Ghana
• H.E. Honourable Mamadou Frankaly Keita, Minister of Energy and Water, Republic of Mali
• H.E Honourable Alfa Oumar Dissa, Minister of Energy, Mines and Quarries, Republic of Burkina Faso
• H.E. Honourable Patrick Sendolo, Minister of Lands, Mines and Energy, Republic of Liberia
• H.E. Honourable Onkokame Kitso Mokaila, Minister of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources, Botswana
• Nick Hurd, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for International Development, Government of the
• United Kingdom
• Brigadier General Emeldah Chola, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Energy and Water Development, Zambia