Theme: Strategy, Marketing and Global Best Practice for Banks and Insurers
We are delighted to use this opportunity to invite organizations to nominate participants to attend this Africa Bancassurance Masterclass, the flagship training programme of Africa Bancassurance Academy (a.k.a. School of Bancassurance). Back for its 3rd year, the Africa Bancassurance Masterclass is Africa’s top meeting place for bancassurance practitioners.
Bancassurance is first and foremost a distribution strategy – for both banks and insurers. Distribution is the most dynamic component of the retail financial services mix, what works today may be obsolete tomorrow and competitors are always looking to gain an edge in the distribution channels that Bancassurers operate in. Taking time to acquire a deeper appreciation on how Bancassurance distribution best practice for both insurers and banks is evolving makes strategic good sense.
Bancassurance continues to develop and remains one of the most exciting and innovative areas in the Banking and Insurance industries across Sub-Saharan Africa and indeed around the world.
The Africa Bancassurance Masterclass features highly experienced international speakers, who will share best practice insight and wisdom, local and regional practitioners participating in daily panel sessions and attendees will also hear from the insurance and bank regulators for an update on their views on the conduct and practice of Bancassurance.
The Africa Bancassurance Masterclass provides bancassurance practitioners across Africa with the opportunity to explore key elements of bancassurance development and management in the region from a global perspective.
This continental financial services industry networking forum presents a significant opportunity for attendees to share knowledge and learn from the very best bancassurance experts from across the globe. You’ll join leading bancassurance practitioners from insurance, banking and non-bank financial institutions from across Africa seeking new ways to develop, manage and make the most of bancassurance distribution channel in the region.
This 2016 edition of the Africa Bancassurance Masterclass will look at how life and non-life insurance companies can unlock the sales potential within the bank branch network to optimize the full potential of insurance sales opportunities.
The programme insights will also provide answers to the questions that are fundamental to success in bancassurance such as: – What is the best bancassurance model? How do you address the issue of lack of ownership on driving insurance target by bank staff? What’s the best way to sell insurance in the branch? Who supplies the agent, the bank or the insurer? What products are best suited for bancassurance? Or, what is the next wave of innovation in bancassurance?
Topics will include:
· The next wave of innovation in Bancassurance
· Sales management in the Bancassurance channel
· Choosing the right products for Bancassurance
In short, it will be a full and exciting program that we are sure will prove to be a milestone in the development of Bancassurance in Sub-Saharan Africa.
KEY LEARNING OUTCOME
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
· Acquire the necessary skills for selling bancassurance products.
· Increase people development and understanding of Bancassurance Business in sub-Saharan Africa.
· Learn how to leverage the distribution power of bancassurance.
· Improve market share and profitability of your bancassurance channels
· Strengthen strategic planning through global best practice insights
· Recognize the importance of transparency, compliance and customer focus in building sustainable Bancassurance distribution channels
· Aligning company and partner goals for mutual benefit and long term partnership
· Learn about emerging trends and opportunities in bancassurance
· Understand the characteristics of succesful bancassuracne products
· Development and understanding of bancassurance Business in sub-Saharan Africa.
· Learn the basics of banking and insurance and their inter-relationship.
· Understand the current legislative and regulatory framework.
· Acquire the skill to analyze customer’s financial position.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Senior managers, sales leaders, marketing managers, branch management or product managers engaged in the execution of your organisation’s bancassurance strategy.
• Middle level managers and officers in insurance, banking and non-bank organization handling insurance and related matters.
• Officers for who job rotation is planned towards bancassurance.
• Officers who have recently joined the insurance and banking industry.
• Officers in non-insurance, organization handling insurance and related matters.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Bancassurance is first and foremost a distribution strategy – for both banks and insurers. Distribution is the most dynamic component of the retail financial services mix, what works today may be obsolete tomorrow and competitors are always looking to gain an edge in the distribution channels that Bancassurers operate in.
Taking time to acquire a deeper appreciation on how Bancassurance distribution best practice for both insurers and banks is evolving makes strategic good sense.